Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our services or communicate with us, including:
● Name, address, and contact information
● Date of birth and medical history
● Insurance information
● Payment information
● Other information relevant to the services we provide
We may also collect information about your use of our website or mobile application, including:
● Internet protocol (IP) address
● Browser type and version
● Pages you visit on our site
● Time and date of your visit
● Other similar information
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
● To provide our caregiving services
● To process your payments
● To communicate with you about our services and promotions
● To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also use your information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis and research, to improve our services and website, and to better understand our customers' needs.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with our partners or service providers who help us operate our business, such as payment processors or IT service providers.
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete it immediately.